Friday, April 18, 2014

Make It A Hoppy Easter




The printable is all formatted & ready to print!  

I just added ribbon to the little scalloped boxes that came in a Martha Stewart package that I got a while back.  I bet Hobby Lobby or Michaels has similar things... though slid into a cellophane bag for support I'm sure cupcake liners would be just as cute!  Just hot glue some grograin ribbon on to make it look like a basket and handle.  My new paper shredder worked great for the white grass too since I couldn't find any anywhere.  I also got the white Cadury and Dove eggs at Target!  I hope this gives you some fresh ideas for your classes, teachers, or students this Easter Sunday!  xo

1 comment:

Natalie said...

These are adorable! Thanks for sharing. I'm definitely keeping them in mind for next year. And I love the idea of making grass in your paper shredder! Genius!